Menogobblegobblegobble... FFHT copout

G'day pals... as you are all aware, the posts here at Meno have been scheduled for the whole of Nov/Dec... this made thinking ahead for FFHT a real headache. I therefore offer you something of a copout for today's theme... I mean really, how can you think to chomp on a bird who can play soccer?!!  I love how one eventually figures out the game of Rugby... or maybe that oughtta be 'Gridiron'?..

Other tales will be on the bloghop at Murphy and Stanley's page.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! I will only be munching on potatoes, rolls, and veggies today. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really got the taste for turkey, even though I am a meat eater. And those turkeys are gorgeous, their tails remind me a bit of a peacock, albeit slightly smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny, great video. Thanks for sharing the laughs. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say...the cloud is listening.
Meanwhile I will put the kettle on: if you ask a question it will be answered.
So be sure to check back!!!

For personal contact, please use the email box on the Wild YAM/Contact page.