WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menokakkuls; Fun on Film Season

I love Vimeo. As a result of finding a few worth the sharing, there is now a season (a few weeks) of little films which I found fun... hope you do too! NB - always watch to the very end as many (not all) use images and continue the story beyond the end-titles.

Today we have a movie short which says, 'double-check that delivery slip'! (Watch for a very special cameo part.)


Dragon from Gulliver Moore on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Funny, I can see FedEx delivering dragons now. Poor doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep the fire gland clean? hahahahaha.... but honestly after watching your video I'm no longer sad for the post-strike... to get nothing is better than to get a dragon and such a Sir Dragonlot... but hey... I would need a sword... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think my neighbour needs a dragon but I could do with one.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏