WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menofusticating; decisions decisions

There's a Blogville trip to Paris next week. At first, I thought, 'no use my thinking of going, old spinster that I am.'

Then, I thought, 'wait on, Paris must be full of old folks too. It can't all be for the young and carefree. Anyway, it is the centre of fashion and style, in many folks' eyes, and I do love a bit of style. What's more, as an officer of Blogville administration, one ought to make an effort.'

Which got me wondering. After which it was, 'OMD OMC OMB... whatever am I going to wear???'

Panic not, there are plenty saris to get me there, and then I can visit Mlle Fifi at...
























Where I am certain I shall have several fine gowns to choose from. I shall meet some of my fellow Blogvillagers there and we can tread the catwalk together.

Oh me, oh my! Better get my Eurotrain ticket organised right away!!!

Are you all coming???


11 comments:

  1. We will be there, and after seeing the news today, we are super excited - Paris has SNOW!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you will see tomorrow morning, Addi and I are already on our way to Paris. Look forward to seeing you there!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee Haw Aunty we are thrilled and tickled pink that you are making the trekk to Paris and we will be there with bells on and some rather fancy frocks too. See you on the runway.
    Hugs madi your bfff and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris, sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see your choice of what to wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll see you there!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you There!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll be there and can't wait to see what new fashion you will be wearing!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best dress idea for pawris is currently a warm blankie or a coat ;O))) but on the other hand it is a chance to see empty streets without 87k cars... and that's a sensation ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy and be safe. janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏