WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

Welcome back to regular programming here at the Meno Bloggy. A couple of days of piccies for you, just to give us all a break. As befits May Day, first some flowers... or things which once were flowers. I pruned the father's hydrangea and then the Fudge could hardly believe it found some proper spring colour...






5 comments:

  1. WoooooHOOO well done on the Sepia colors and real colors the Fudge is talented
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are still beautiful even when they are now sepia colored...I often have them with me dried... they have something special...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those Spring flowers make me very happy indeed. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe fudge is ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. creative photos!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏