WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menotarroundbutbacknoo!!! Did you miss me?

Although you have been reading posts daily here, I have in fact been absent! Technically speaking, I am still 'away', as in, I am not at the Hutch... I am back in Edinburgh, though and staying with the father for a few days before heading West.

I shall pick up the teaser from last week at a later point. It has been a tiring but very satisfying trip away and all will be slowly revealed. For today, though, let me just say that I went first to London to be with Mac2 for two days, and then up to Suffolk to be with Aitch for two weeks. There's LOTS to tell and show!!! Here's a glimpse...


OH yes indeed, there was LOTS I tell ya!!! I got exhausted but golly it was a good time and something rather different from anything I had done in a very long time. Anyhoo, prepare and settle as the long narrative begins next week!  Yxx




11 comments:

  1. Getting exhausted from having fun is a good thing:)

    Did you get at least one hole in one?


    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE MISSED YOU AND WELCOME BACK
    hUGS MADI AND MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. different is good, welcome home.. I see the sun did shine on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to Scotland. You are so well organised with your blog posts that, although aware that you were away, I didn't feel you were 'missing' at all. Looking forward to hearing more about the trip down south.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read all about it!
    Purrs and Love
    Marv and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, yes I did miss you. I love your gorgeous moon photo. I am glad you are home with lots of beautiful photos to share. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back and glad you had fun! Great moon shot!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have marvellous adventures!!! I'm still coughing. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it amazing how our blogs can keep going while we're gone? I just did the same thing... but I couldn't even check to see if it was going smoothly because I was outside cell service. I love that the moon looks the same regardless of where you are!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏