WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menory Linky

This blog began in March 2013. Within a surprisingly short time, I had found my way to Blogville. Among the welcome party was a certain Madison D. Cat, who got her staff to produce a fun and witty blog of her own. We quickly formed a bond and I had the enormous privilege of meeting Madi's staff at the 2016 B.A.R. though she, herself, could not attend.

Madi was wonderfurs, being happy to let me join in on all the Blogville activities (as were many others in our 'community') and she was definitely the one to go to for advice on what to wear to our functions! OMC did our diva have style!!!

One thing was guaranteed to catch her interest (well, other than boxes and burrd teevee and sunpuddles and such) and that was the colour red.

On this day, then, let me honour the memory of our fine feline furiend with a simple image. Do follow the links to see more memories shared.

Farewell Madi - I am sure the red in the rainbow outside my window is brighter today...



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We all feel so privileged to have been cyber friends with Madi, and miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest YaYa...it is I, the spirit of Madi(son) D. Cat, dropping in to say many many Meow-U's to U for this lovely bright red post. I was all about fire engine RED in fact there could never be enough red.
    You were my first interwebs Aunty and I will always remember you how much you love all creatures great and small.
    As always hugs and kitty kisses
    Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madi was truly special, making us all feel as if we'd been friends her whole life. That's a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tribute to a very special BFFF :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a very tender and loving tribute to dear Madi. Whenever we see something red now, our thoughts immediately drift to memories of Madi.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely tribute to the Diva! Queen Penelope introduced Mom to Queen Madi and I, Marvelous LOVE her will all my heart!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved how she always ended her comments with Mady your BFFF... and yes, that's true she was and is a friend to all blogvillers... the best one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a special friend she was to all of us.
    Your Red Rose is beautiful just like Madi!!
    ♥ Astro and Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogville is adorned with Diva Red today. Your rose for Madi is beaitiful
    Hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Touching remembrance of the dignified lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for pawticipating! That rose is fabulous!

    Raz and The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice post for Madi, she was a wonderful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, Mayoress Madi always brought everyone togethers! That was her secret super power! That rose is most fitting for such a lovely twerkin' lady.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. My internet keeps going out as I try to type a comment. I'm so glad that you met Madi's staff... Madi and her mom were a force for friendship in our little blogville world. I miss Madi. I'm so glad that her mom is still blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My internet is wonky today, too! Have fun on your adventure!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏