WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menotayshinul - thinking allowed

Doing my Lucky Cat impression
A large part of my life is about thinking. Purposeful thinking, not the random thought streams to which we can all succumb.

I love to work things out, so there are puzzles and whodunnits and such that constitute entertainment for the YAMster. Then there's the serious stuff for which I have trained all my years. The career stuff of computers and medicine are still there, but over the last ten-fifteen years, the focus has been spiritual philosophy. Once settled into this Bonny Land (nearly five years already - eeek!) I got the teaching bloggy started and have maintained it daily... until the unscheduled and highly inconvenient break. Sadly, that blog has definitely had to be suspended for the duration of healing time. I can just about stand the agony of getting posts here done, but those ones take a great deal of prep and a significant typing input.

It is a frustration, but each day I have to remind myself it's temporary.

Meanwhile, back in the borrowed Hutch of the father, am busying myself with lots of puzzles of various kinds. Including creating some more for the jigsaw planet site (see sidebar).  Here's one for the season. Have fun!


8 comments:

  1. YaYa I know you must be way passed...over and done with this misbehaving wrist.
    I hope and pray when you go back for another xray...it is shown to be healed and ready for PT.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yam - it's good to see you ... even with that dreaded caste on ... good luck - and five years nearly in the little country - congratulations ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the cast away time is soon and everything grew together as it should be. we grinned a little about the lucky cat impression... but it's hard when you can not do what you like ...hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five years? Really? Unbelievable how time speed up as the years roll on!
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just cannot fool with those puzzle pieces. When is you cast to be removed? This process certainly stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the cast goes away very soon and you will be back to normal
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do nothing but play puzzles these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked that puzzle!
    I feel so badly for you!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏