WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-No-Black This Friday

Nope. I will be avoiding anything sales related. I will take this opportunity to put out a reminder that next Friday, the 30th and St Andrew's day, will be Final Friday Fiction day!!! Brush off your tales (even if based on fact), add your personal twist and sign up to the bloghop! The 'rulez' are on their own page in the tabs overhead.

Oh, here's someone with something to say...

Hi-hi-hi efurrybuddy, remember me???

I am Eric the Guide stuffy in training. I've been with the YAMum for four years now and still haven't graduated. It could be something to do with 'the mutton-busting incident.'

I have been on a big adventure with her though. Remember this? Or this? I don't recall being out of the Hutch since then. It was, then, a moment of panic when she picked me up and stuffed - yes stuffed! - me into her rucksack last Sunday. I couldn't see a thing from in there but I knew from all the push and throw, then the roar of the engine, that we were going on a trip in the car.

It was 87 million hours before YAMum released me from isolation took me out of that bag. We were in Edinburgh with grampy-father!!! I have been keeping watch all week and I have been told there is another little adventure in the offing. I shall repawt back next week as to whether it was worth the little tingle of excitement I am feeling. Cheery-bye for now!!!

What do you think efurryone - do you think I ought to tell Eric that he will never grow up, that he is to be an eternal puppy and the 'training' is just part of his name? Hmmmm, maybe I'll break it to him this weekend when we are on the train. Yes, train...sssshhhhhh... don't tell him!!!


11 comments:

  1. we marked that day (the right one LOL) in our calendar... we look forward to your new adventure Eric ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goody, a train ride. I LOVE TRAINS.. really I do.. can't wait and I hope the eternal puppy can't read. I tried to type quietly... poor little guy, stuff in a sack, REALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric, seems like your name should soon be Eric in Train!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yam - love the image ... it looks like a turkey?! Thanksgiving not here - Canada one has long gone ... but a damp Thursday - take care and Eric - I sure hope you have a kinder ride than being stuffed around ... perhaps you'll be allowed to see out of the pen windows - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh trains! I love trains and even had my own seat back in Hungary once!! Can I come with?

    Brom from NI

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought Black Friday was friday the 13 of any month when did it change.
    Merle...............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, Eric! Mom doesn't do crowds and rude peeps on Black Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey darling Eric.....be happy you are such a manageable size and good traveler...this will allow you to have many adventures! Nope no Black Friday shopping here either
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  9. We call it "Buy nothing Friday"! I find myself starting to dislike the December holidays because they seem to be all about money.

    Love your stuffy story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Stuffie ~ let Erice be who he is ~ ^_^

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏