WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; midweek musicalism

Have been struggling to think 'menokakkul' of late. I may get back to it, but let the next few weeks bring a musical interlude.

On Monday I mentioned the Mod and having my sister and her clarsach teacher, a long-term friend of the Maestro, come and stay...and play. Well, here is a little clip of Miss E the teacher doing what she does best!

12 comments:

  1. Is this your sisters teacher that came to stay a while with you? very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. It is. She was also one of Amy's dearest pals right through music school. If you are unfamiliar with our "Maestro" just click the relevant label under the post!. Yxx

      Delete
  2. YaYa thank you for sharing this video....as I mentioned harp music is a favorite of mine and so very soothing.
    Miss E has the most graceful hands!!
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most enjoyable musical interlude. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I closed my eyes and sat on the little brown island. Toes in the sand and waves washing away my toe marks. Miss E is a great maker of music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this beautiful music. I have always loved harp music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The harp produces such beautiful and sweet music. Ms. E. looks like she is truly feeling the music that she creates. Just beautiful to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is wonderful... I always feel like listening to smoething magic ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is some soothing with harp. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful and soothing music
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful music to have a cuppa and enjoy. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏