WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

... given the recent impairment, photography has been brought to a standstill. However, there are a few snippets. The first three are from before the break when the European Waterskiing Championships were held here at Dunoon. Three very blurry glimpses from the Hutch. They were noisy and fast.


The weather in the last week of August was almost wintry, not that they seemed to mind. When I returned to the Hutch in October, it was interesting to find that sunlight hours in the Clydeside were somewhat better - still cloudy, but very bright on several days. Then, it wasn't...


9 comments:

  1. Variable weather too, over in Torridon this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to water ski once in my late 20's......well several times...all in one day I could not get up. I think maybe the fault was upper body strength. Never did it again
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shadow and light play...and BRRRR comes to mind watching those people water skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, that looks even colder than our coastal waters! Even in the summer, most surfers wear wet suits! Butts those skiers look mighty cold! BOL!
    Oh, thanks for the instructions on how to secure my bloggie! It took some trial and error, butts now my Bloggie is nice and secure! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it does look cold.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. with boats I think they faster they can go the louder they can get... also motocycles do the same thing. I love the shadow through your curtains and that sky is magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pace captured in the Waterskiing Championship photos. Also, the mood in other photos is captivating!
    Jui Positive Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful views from the Hutch. I see the wall of a department store, a few trees and sky from my easy chair. Today the sky is blue for the first time in several days. Chilly temps and a brisk breeze are encouraging me to stay indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used to watch the waterskiing in Bala. It just got too silly for me!
    I'm so happy you are on the mend, though.
    We woke to -12 C. this a.m., winter is here!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏