WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoosery - a gathering of meeses

Look who arrived in the Hutch!!!


The lavender and fuschia fella is S059 aka "So Fine". He had to come to stay because he carries the number of the year of my birth. Although dressed rather flamboyantly, make no mistake, this mouse is fully grounded.

The elf-mouse is SP006 aka "Spoox" and he carries a mini-me Rudolf as his support animal. The name tells you why the support is needed. The SP in his code refers to his being 'special'. Well, if you are in permanent need of a support stuffy, that is just a special way of saying you are spooky, am I right? I mean, who in their unspooked mind would need to have a permanent stuffy around... **cough cough**... So Fine and Spoox are already welcomed into Clan Meeses and, thus, as well as my stuffed menagerie, I also now have a menoosery.

Beside Helephump is Looey then up top, L-R; Loother, Shriek, Soffee, Stix, the Sadhu, Spoox and So Fine.
Remember, you too can become a mouse-fosterer by visiting Mice for Mama!

Oh, and it's now only eight more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsss.



12 comments:

  1. So Fine!! What a great name and oh you know I love his flamboyance. LOL
    Spoox is just perfect for you as he mirrors the Pups who are in training that you so lovingly support. I'm loving his green and red too.
    Hugs to you and all the Meese
    HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. My stepmom used to make handmade teddy bears for the kids in the trauma unit at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little fellows.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those meeses are all adorable. They look like they might be handmade. We are going to check out Mice for Mama.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great Mice!
    There is only one thing in this house that is as old as Mom...It is a pink now hairless) bear that was Mom's very first Christmas present! (She was born on Christmas Day).
    Poor Pinky spends most of his days in a drawer as me (and previous pets) think he should be a kick toy!
    We LOVE your Mouse!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lavender and fuschia mouse is a wonderful addition to your family! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so proud when I learned to knit meese tails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are super cute... and now you have a real christmouse in your house ,O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your menoosery is adorable and I love spoox colors.. plus for a good cause. I did visit the site and saw how many charities she has helped with her work... I love the quote about a sense of humor, that has saved my life many times

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her meeses to pieces. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the plug! Very much appreciated. And they all look lovely. You might have more than me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏