WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSundays; Life Lived Lovingly

On Friday I shared with you an event which is essentially based in Love. One of the other joys of such gatherings is the chance to meet up with folk one may not have seen for some time and may not again for longer. People for whom there is deep affection and soft fondness of heart.

I had explained to you earlier, also, that for me, family is as much about those one meets and bonds with in life as it is to do with blood and heredity.

At this wedding, I got the chance to hug and share time with some of my very dear "sister" friends and I know by the feel of their hugs that they were as glad to see me. That kind of Love transcends time, space, and continents and knows not the distance of any of them!!!



14 comments:

  1. What beautiful sister/friends you have and I know how lucky they were to receive a hug from you and you from them.
    Virtual Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true that family is not always blood kin. everyone is looking beautiful and full of joy.. great photos of all of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beautiful smiles speak volumes - and it is all about LOVE.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. And how beautiful you all are. Every one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely people and thank you for sharing. It brought joy.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post. So nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yam - everyone looks amazingly happy ... just the way life should be. So pleased for you - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post! Everyone is smiling and happy to be together☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like there was a whole lot of love and fun there. Enjoy your time.

    Klem, Mara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what beautiful and joyful women!

    Happy Day To You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sure looks like you all were having fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Yam,
    I too have been spending this week in the always welcoming embrace what I think of my "London family". Cycling friends, some of whom go back over thirty years. The bicycling aspect has been thoroughly enjoyable; the sense of privilege in being part of such a close knit and enduring group of friends, immense. I'm so glad you have been enjoying a wonderful time reuniting with your "sisters" in Australia.
    Cheers, Gail.
    PS Just re-entered Scotland on the train!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smiles of Love abounding here. namaste, janice, xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are all so beautiful! Inside and out.
    I just had an email from a former best friend, I wasn't well enough, emotionally, to visit with her this past year. She's moving out to B.C. I'm so sad! I guess it is the hermit life for me!
    I am enjoying your posts so much.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏