WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menopuzzling

Having completed all the OZ posts and as I get myself back to full 'tilt' after the lurgy, I find myself a little lacking for words of substance to post here.

In which case, let a picture do the talking! This one rose at the gardens of Urrbrae House in Adelaide caught my heart. It actually, truly, smelled like honey!

10 comments:

  1. 95+ outside and heat index have made the upper chambers of Manor Madi hot.
    I might work on the puzzle later
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. it took me 15 min to get the outer edge and then I fell apart and quit. this is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... what a cool way to do a puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow loved the post and puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh a honey rose? how great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still way too puzzle obsessed. LOL I've started on the teacup puzzle that Auntie Lydia gave me and I swear at her daily (in a nice way). It's the hardest puzzle that I've ever tackled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nearly eight minutes! Happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, That was fun.
    Beautiful.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your puzzles!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏