WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; midweek musicalisms

When feeling a little stuck as to a theme for this month, I simply typed "November music" into the tubular search bar. The very top of the list was a piece called... NOVEMBER! Not only is this entirely appropriate, but it is also an item of modern minimalist composition. Instantly I had my theme.

I once listened to a great deal of music. Mainly when I was studying all my various courses. It is well known that Bach and Mozart are considered 'brain-enhancing' for study purposes. Well, I can vouch for the composers I will be offering you this month. I appreciate it will not be to everyone's taste. That's okay too!

So, with no further ado, here is that top of the list piece.

6 comments:

  1. What a pleasing and powerful orchestra
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, not my cup of tea, could not listen to it …

    ReplyDelete
  3. it fits so perfectly... 3:10 it feels like the wind what is cold and icy and a preview for december ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! and powerful at 2:36.

    Have a great November!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mind could see the dancing leaves, hints of cold wind and icy rain. Lovely. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏