WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; LessSpeak More Peek

Due to a spam blitz (nearly 2000 'comments') on this bloggy, I am changing commenting to a pop-out box. I also invite you to use the email addy on the contacts page wish as an alternative to standard comments!!!

..and now, lads and gals, the showreel... highlights of 2019!



































HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOGMANAY, DEAR ONES... 
SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! 

16 comments:

  1. It wasn't a bad year had it's ups and downs but they all do.
    Merle .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAM thank you for the giggles. I love the two 'bun's at the beginning..
    one of yeast and one of steel.
    The photo of your precious Daddy is wonderful..All could win awards
    Hugs and fingers crossed this will post.
    HiC

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a year!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Such wonderful photos, as ever. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the very same to you and yours, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful takes. You have absorbed the details in all the pictures. The people I think are your dear and near.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos and you have me drooling for a slice of your yummy bread☺ We wish you a happy, safe and healthy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two favorites of your year in review, are your dad's thumbs up and the wedding photo. I just love all those colors and her hair is so beautiful.
    HAPPY HOGMANAY, and I wish for you peace and joy and good health in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure had an adventurous year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a lovely photo journey of 2019 ~ ^_^ Favorites, of course, are animals !

    Happy New Year to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and grand collection of photos! I love all the colors. Wishing you a new year of happiness and good health, Yamini.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, I see that it really IS the new year in your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year!!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏