WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoloopal; Etherwobbly Update

I had a gripe on Monday. But thanks to MadSnapper Sandra, I had a deeper look at the customise theme options. I admit my thinking power is significantly impaired at the moment. But I am a bit disappointed with myself for not noticing the wee down arrow beside the "Page Text" under the Advanced custom button. All I could see was the font style and colour buttons.


However, as I said, Sandra prompted me by saying she had noticed something about links and such under the Advanced tab.

So I looked harder. Still took some time to notice that wee down arrow... sigh... but once clicked, it brought up another listing;







The sliding list showed all the things I was looking for to tizzy up the page! Some of you will have noticed - others maybe not. No matter. I am back in control and THAT is what matters!!!

Blogging is an important outlet for me in these restricted days - not only COVID, as you are now aware, but the care situation in which I find myself. As of Thursday evening though, I am on 'leave' as it were. Mac2 is coming North again to relieve me of duty for a little over two weeks. Mac1 is going to drive me over to the Hutch on Friday, where I can curl up and gain as much recovery as possible before returning for the run down to Christmas.

Oh, my word. Yes. It is coming at us like the proverbial train. 

Sigh...

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh thank you for the update. I did manage to get a new header photo up and was planning to work on back ground over the weekend.
    Safe travels and may your Hutch welcome you with open arms and the warmest Hutch Hugs
    HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for the Mad Snapper!! She amazes me with her knowledge of both Blogger, and so many graphic design applications! Thanks so much for sharing Yamini, this helps so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't done any blog makeover since the change. We got a pretty good handle on how to post and how to schedule. We will be back with questions as we are sure they will arise:)

    Enjoy your two weeks plus off, and then we wish you all the best for that next long stretch. The holidays are going to b very different events this year as we all struggle to figure out how to enjoy family safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would get it, one way or another. I leave all the fancy licks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your leave. Together we will figure out blogger (but what a terrible time to change it all on us!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy a good time... surprisingly I was faster in the new blogger things than familiar with the wp changes... actually done by gremlins I bet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your post.
    Enjoy, Stay Safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for MadSnapper Sandra for coming to your rescue! Blogger can be so stressful at times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great to put it out there, we are all struggling with the MAD new blogger. i wish they had made the arrows bold or red or bigger.. so glad you could decorate your blog like you wanted it and now you are bright and cheery and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. These blogs surely keep us on our toes so to speak. Glad you can get some rest for a bit. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Yam - I haven't accepted Blogger as it is ... and will try and get back to my way of doing things ... but Word messing me about as well - I just need to cope to get through. Just enjoy that respite time ... all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏