WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menorvyouery; Looking Back At Things

 Yes, it's a boomerang post... of sorts... I thought you might like to dip back over the week of the 9th to 15th of October 2016 here at the meno bloggy. 

If so, then CLICK HERE and do a bit of time travelling!

I recently found cause to consult my online journal to confirm (or deny) certain dates which were in 'discussion' with Mac1. It kept us right. If for no other reason than this, it has been worth the keeping.

There were lots of good photos that week. Do take a peek.


7 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I was just 4 months after our meeting at the B.A.R. You are correct beautiful photos and memories and I think I spied Dad walking too. I always love(d) your Menorise.
    Glad you had the journal.
    Safe travels tomorrow
    Hugs and Captial L
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did pop over and I did see a lot of beautiful pictures and I really like that painting the big painting. I like time travel and I to keep up with what happened when by looking it up on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a whole lot of beauty at this time 4 years ago! But, I don't want the US to repeat fall 2016. Nooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. done... and although 2016 was the hell-year for us, we enjoyed to sit in the time machine with you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos! Love the young swan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, the joy of time with our sisters. My oldest was told yesterday she has colon cancer. The tumor is close to attaching to the urethra so surgeons are having to plan a certain approach to the surgery set for Monday. This is sister's 5 major surgery in 21 months. At 84 we are a bit concerned about all the sedatives in order to do the surgery. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏