WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek - A Boomerang Post

 This one throws back to October 2014... and...
 a visit to Aberdeen where I stayed with Bouncing Bertie and his human, Gail. I have removed all the writing guff... if you wish to read the original post, you're welcome!







And a shout-out to all my Aussie and Indian buddies for their respective National days!


PS - Don't forget it's FFF this week!!!
We are all to work on THIS IMAGE...
just to kickstart the year.

17 comments:

  1. We don't think we knew you or Bertie back then so it was a lovely trip through your photos for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bertie sure looks like sweet guy.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh bertie!!!! it's so great that you met him in the furs ;O) we will look for our thinking caps for furryday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it really as long ago as 2014??
    How time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that picture of Bertie and the garden shed looks exactly like the corner of Mr B senior's garden in Chichester. Bertie is a handsome fellow but don't tell Tigger I said so. F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics.
    Greetings from India

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yay yay yay...heading over to re-read 2014 post, with the most handsome Bertie as the main character. I'm ready for FFF and my story is true and I have the new button too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos of your visit with Bertie and Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bertie and her Gail and these make me feel so good... I am so glad to see G holding B because it shows the size of sweet Bertie, I thought she was BIG like Big Boy and Beau, she is JUST right... I wanted a dog I could Pick up, I said NO Big Dogs, HA on me... love you Bertie...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful memories of your visit with Gail and Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful photos! Bertie is a cutie! Happy Holidays! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bertie is one handsome chap! Thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the most fun! I love Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It will be nice when we can safely see friends again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such fun photos and great memories. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏