WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menopulating; Making Preps/Fair warning

Final Friday Fiction will continue this year, wherein I ask that you use an image and share with us the words it prompts you to write. Ideally, these will be fiction/poetry, but can also be biographical/historical....hysterical!

To kickstart 2021, I have special permission from Tigger's keeper and official photographer, "F", to provide you with an image for us all to have a go at! You may save this image to your computer, then write up a storm. Posting is Friday 29th.


It will be fun to see how many different versions of what is going on here will appear on our blogs!!!

There's a new badge for the year too... feel free to append it to your sidebar or use it for the link back in your post. Be sure to refresh your memory by reading the FFF Rulez page!



8 comments:

  1. I saved both, but right now am feeling no words by looking at the photo. will try though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sucked into the News yesterday and I a playing catch up today! I am going to try to participate more than once this year!
    Love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yam - enjoy your writing and any picture taking ... take care and all the best as we all move forward ... Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im wondering if it's time to try again. But no promises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAM I might have a touch of ESP, LOL LOL LOL or just be lucky.
    I prepared my FFF a week ago it is a true story prompted by a photo from my friend.
    All I had to do was add the new FFFphoto which I like
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be resurrecting my "human" blog next week and will be including FFF as part of the monthly posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried this before as I am not much of a story teller. May give it a go. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fascinating picture! Thanks much for the Dahi Kadhi recipe from the other day. I'd like to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏