WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoAZinkulling; M

This month here at the Wild YAMster's bloggy, you are going to be regaled with words related to feelings and happenings of the last twelve months. Oh yes, you know of what I talk.  This is to be the ALPHABET OF AAARRGFIZZZ... We've all had to deal with it. This will be a reflection purely from my point of view. You don't necessarily have to agree with what I say; just appreciate where it's coming from. Normal service will resume on May Day. (By which time I may be yelling that down the ether phone loud and repetitively!)
☀♉☀








TAKE NOTE: my thanks to Mark, viewing from 'The Bike Shed', for pointing out that my links here were defaulting to home pages (or in my case, it turned out, to post editor!!!) Google has been fiddling about under the hood this past wee while and all sorts of peculiar things have been happening (like the demand to tick the no robot thing even on blogs I've been visiting for years). They appear, then disappear. However, I have to confess this particular error was all mine. By cutting and pasting from Word, and not having double-checked the links in the document, I magnified that error. I do hope that all the links below are working now - but if not and you are keen to see my other entries - please do use the LinkTree page (sidebar)!

See you tomorrow for the ongoing saga. Please be aware that there is more I amAZing over at 






23 comments:

  1. A lovely mask. We wear ours faithfully and believe they have helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mask. I wear mine but it aggravates my asthma so much. I am looking forward to the day that they are not needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only mask I make is for pandemic, although in grade school I made a paper macahie mask.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. we found a mask with a poop emoji... it's the one the mama wears da most... isn't that totally horrible that we buy masks now like we bought clothes in da good ole times?

    ReplyDelete
  5. F looks like a bandit in her mask, but complains that she can't pull enough oxygen through it to push my Donkey up the steep hills. (she doesn't make me wear mine any more - pets catching COVID seems to have dropped off the news). Furrings and purrings Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the image and the mask.

    Those arrows did make me wonder--cool trick:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. I had to click on 'traffic light' squares to verify 'I'm not a robot' before I could post my comment. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Thanks - nothing I've done, just that Google tinkering thing going on. Even since I wrote that addendum at the foot of the post, I have rec'd (and presumably most other folk have too) the note from Google that they are making further changes to the platform which will affect Feedburner = the thing that anyone who uses emails for alerts of posts will have to be aware of. I am going to assume these random on/off demands to ID ourselves has something to do with it. ... and re the message I sent you yesterday - I guess that may be part of the thing too - as I noted on another's blog the enlarged images and they seemed to have come from those of you who have the expanded photo links for blogs you follow. Sigh... they just can't leave things alone!!! Yxx

      Delete
  8. the mask is super cool but even more cool to ME is the mirror, the book and the scissors. love the display of the dreaded MASK.. Mask has become a dirty four letter word to me... i am so sick of them, but will continue to wear them because I don't want to be SICK

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHHH!!!! Just kidding. Lovely mask and person wearing it. I can hardly wait until we don't have to wear them all the time anymore.
    Anne from annehiga.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my subjects for today's letter. It was hard not to mention them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought an ice cream today, wearing my mask obviously as I was in/out of the store. I then had to remember to take the thing off, so I could actually eat said ice cream!
    I must admit I am quite good at wearing when required. Am waiting for the day we can put them all away though (for the next episode).

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  12. I purrsonally think your masks are marvelous and most creative.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Masks are all the rage these days and I have lots of different ones to match my outfits or mood. Yours is lovely and looks great on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have masks that I've made for all 4 seasons. I did try to knit one but it didn't turn out as well as yours did.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clever photo - I'd have got my phone in the way somehow. I can't wait to ditch the masks - I know they are not the end of the world and all that, but oh do they steam up my glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The simplest thing to do, and yet some took major offence at being asked to wear one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice mask. I like how people get creative with their masks.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the variety of masks! And I wish people would not not get upset about wearing them! Yours ROCKS! And yes...software companies and their "changing things"...been there, understand the whys but don't understand why they don't test prior to release! That's MY RANT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous mask and fabulous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Google is indeed fiddling...and now is threatening to nix the "subscribe by email"....les sigh! On a brighter note, I sure do like your crocheted mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful mask!
    I acquired some nice fabric masks myself... but I bought them. I uselsess wth anythign fabric.

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - The Great War

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marvelous! namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏