WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoAZering; B = Branches And Berries


For April, I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z, and you will find original images created by me and some ramblings to go with them. I will capitalise words that begin with the featured letter (on first use only). Let me know what you think of the pics, words, or both in the comments! 
For more of this madness, you can visit Blogchatter.


BEGINNING the alphabet challenge can BE as tricky as finding things with which to end it. At the end, the options are significantly few; at the start, the opposite is true. BEARING in mind that my theme this year is simply to display some images which I have rendered and give them titles to match the letter du jour, I thought this photo of BRANCHES with BERRIES, BENT with light and colour might serve a purpose... and as Saturday is when regular readers expect to find some inspirational quotes from me let us take a look at what is on offer;

There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

(Henry David Thoreau)

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.

(Albert Einstein)

There's a dearth of berry quotes - unless you want to learn what every minor celebrity on earth has for BREAKFAST...

Well, that is a slightly timorous BEGINNING; I will do BETTER!!!




23 comments:

  1. both quotes are so true, so true! this would be pretty as tiles for a backsplash or even one wall of wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quotes! The second one particularly resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one resonates with me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the subtle humor in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, it’s a brave one who try’s to tackle the problem from the ground up.

    I see xstitch in todays image

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Blossom" is what came to mind when I saw your art today Yam. And "beautiful" too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this artsy image of the Berries and branches. Love the quotes.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is gonna be a gorgeous and inspiring month.
    I really like these beads and branches
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yam - love the art work ... it's come out really well - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful selection of quotes! Branches and Berries make the world go round!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Einstein quote is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the image! I had berries for breakfast, but. alas, no one is confusing me for a celebrity, nor do I have anything profound to say about it other than a bowl of berries is a beautiful bounty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so looking forward to your alphabet art. Our neighbour Callie often Arrives with a Branch in her mouth. She loves sticks. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful artwork and I love the quotes too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully balanced branches and berries. namaste, janice, xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like Arti we see an impression of blossom - it must be the season. Fz & Pz Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful blossom and branches representation and interpretation!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏