WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-noo-puggled; Exhasutipated; I'm AZered

Thanks to a couple of folk who checked in on not seeing a post up here first thing today. To be honest, I was so sure I had scheduled a MenoSunday post I didn't even check last night to make sure! 

Suffice to say April was a long and busy month; it's not just the creating of the images, or deciding what to write from the prompts they provided. It's all the waiting till the table went live on Blogchatter (about bedtime for me), going through the process, then catching up with the several other A2Zers whose blogs only seem to come alive for this month. A few of them continue through the year like mine, but a lot of folk seem only to be active for the challenge. Anyway, I do like to reciprocate readings and commenting. Which ups my usual daily load.

This is leading up to me saying that for once I am going to Love myself and take a minibreak! You will not see another post from me until Wednesday now. Not a break really - I need a couple of days to put my thinking cap on and plan posts for May!!!

Welcome to the month of flowers. Have a lovely day and see you soon.



18 comments:

  1. Have a well earned rest you have been busy this month, not only with blogging!! Take care, enjoy the snooker final and see you on Wednesday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL YAM Oh have I been in that very same spot many times. LOL
    What a gorgeous May day post.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't comment every day but we read and contemplated them all - especially Z. We didn't want to make a light or flippant comment at the end and have been doing a little bit of head in sand on that subject. Well we do daily updates on what we hope are reliable news websites, but don't go looking for photos or horror stories. We know they are out there and worry we could lose ourselves down internet wormholes. Work has been exceedingly busy which is both a blessing and a curse. End date in Greece is 5 months away which is also long and short. When you left former homes for good did you wonder if you had made the best of the opportunties to absorb the culture? Rest during your break and we look vorward to what you have for us next . Furrings and purrings Mr T and F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      I would have to say 'yes' in answer to your question; not that there would not have been lots left to explore. In fact, even within our own immediate social systems we are often left lacking in full understanding and knowledge. We are often the worst explorers of that which is familiar... Yxx

      Delete
  4. the perfect photo for May day, happy hunting for blog posts on your time off. I have been considering a break to do the long list of STUFF I keep putting off

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a joyous face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yam - yes ... all the best - take care and recover ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break and Happy May Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rose to the challenge and deserve a few days off. Thanks for your alphabet! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. hugs and all the best for your mini break... if we schedule a post, we are always sure it will not appear... and we are right ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You take it easy! have fun planning. I'm usually a day ahead. Then something crazy happens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel I am always so far behind these days. I have to tell you how much I enjoyed your A-Z this year! (Well every year since I first met you). And I got to say I really love your art! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AZered... me too! A2Z has rekindled my love for written words.
    I look forward to reading your posts.
    -Anagha Yatin
    https://canvaswithrainbow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. A well deserved break. Rest well. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏