WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menohuggling; Soft Natured

The Stuffy Clan are all back!!! They were on an extended vacation as I had to get seat covers laundered and seating resorted and - well it took longer than expected but I made the most of the tropical conditions last week to get it all done. I flung open the windows and worked the washer and things dried in a few hours. Two days of hyperactivity meant that I could then unzip the case and open the box and out they spread to their new positions... It feels good to have the place populated again. 




NOW, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT'S TIME FOR THE REMINDER ONCE AGAIN... 
NEXT WEEK IS FFF TIME!!! 



13 comments:

  1. Oh my! I see lots of potential destuffing victims...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      That's as may be, Nobby dear - but by the time of your next visit it is quite likely they will have booked another vacation! Y-a xxx

      Delete
  2. You have a lot of mice YAM-aunty - an infestation. I could help you with that. Xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari Om
      But Tigger mate, these are an endangered species of meeses known as the Knitsters. Rare indeed and I am most fortunate to have proven to be a haven for them... I am sure even you would respect that! Y-a xxx

      Delete
  3. oooooh ooooh oooh...we would love to visit you and the stuffy clan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the RED and that big sweet elephant. your flat is looking cheerful and of course clean. I missed last fff and had one started that I never finished and it still sits unfinished. I have a couple of ideas but they are not WORKING for me. to write fff I have to have a brainstorm that just pops in my head, nothing is popping. thanks for the warning

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAM what a happy fun home you have filled with delightful freshly set couches and stuffies
    I'm ready for FFF
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yam - how lovely to see them all spruced up ... and resting on a guide dog's back ... apologies I can't remember his name. Looks so cosy and happy - enjoy them all - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to see all your stuffies back in their rightful places...at least until Nobby comes for his next visit. BOL!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏