WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Last week you heard a rather meditative modern 'Baroque' item that had appeared when I requested 'heavy'... so I thought I would use an actual Baroque item this week. Listen to the attack on the strings between the lyrical bars, the soaring riffs at speed - then think about the way heavy metal guitarists strum their strings, how the drums echo the thrum of these players beating their bows upon the strings.

9 comments:

  1. it fits to a really good tea time... with lots of cakes and sweet stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pleasant morning listen, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I know what baroque is. much better than the metal in my book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a pleasant sound. Take care, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the music, with coffee on the side. Lovely combo! Good to be back here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this...it reminds me of music one might hear as there is something big about to happen
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed listing the music, beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏