WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoveranout; Another Ending

It's Final Friday Feature time, not just for this month but for 2023! What a year it has been...

Everyone, everywhere, has felt the effects of world affairs at one level or another. Even if trying to avoid the news and act like an ostrich, it is impossible to not be touched by the events on the world stage.

A few years back, I put up my Eternal Flame and Prayer page. I want to draw your attention to it once again as we draw this year to a close. Not a day goes by that I do not include this in my morning and evening sadhana. Think of prayer as a positive affirmation, a request upon Universal Energy to expand with the capital 'ell' Love. 


YAM's Eternal Flame and Prayer

YAM's Eternal Flame and Prayer

May each find in their heart a sense of peace. 
May each find in their heart the way to peace. 
May each find in their heart True Love Divine. 
May each find in their heart peace and only peace. 
Amen. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Now, to lighten the mood just a tad, let me bring you a montage of puppies!!! These are all sponsored puppies at Guide Dogs UK... and my current laddie, Albus, is in here, so keep your eyes and ears open!


Impossible not to feel all warm and fuzzy after that, eh? Last but not least, I sign off this year's FFF series with the introduction of the 2024 'badge' for you to use as and when you join in this monthly post. Leaving nothing more major to say other than be safe, be well and most of all, be at peace as we set off into another run of twelve!





10 comments:

  1. I would love to hug each and every one of them and ask a prayer now for them all to find the perfect match to bring joy and love an peace to the people who need them. Amen to your prayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eternal flame and prayer♥ And I loved the guide dog pup's video! They are so cute and so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAM,
    thank you for the lovely prayer. The video of the most adorable and smart puppies made my day
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace...a word that should lead us and sustain us in 2024.
    Wishing you a very happy and peaceful 2024 YAM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amen to your beautiful prayer and thank you for the delightful puppy video. Hurray for Albus and all involved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your prayer is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I wish you and yours all the best in 2024, a happy and healthy New Year! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year.
    You made a happy difference to my 2023 and thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The puppies are adorable and so smart too. I know because I have Faith and another Lab mix lived with us for a long time too. That one rescued one of our old dogs who got lost in the hills above us. It was a remarkable feat. And I get a Guide Dogs of Sweden calendar for a Christmas present from my friends there every year. I treasure it. I'm glad I've got to know you this past year and that our friendship is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We loved seeing all those puppies and dogs helping their owners. Our hope is that peace can come to more of the world in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏