WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-Now-Views; Less Speak More Peek

I had cause to pick up the Hisstix for the first time in months... and discovered a few piccies on that from the summer, and since, that I have never transferred. I will use them sparingly to fill up these Tuesday posts for a short while.

First, August 2023 sky shots from the Hutch's windows. A crazy sunset, just before the start of an almost endless deluge that has been here since. The Jupiter and Saturn cosmic chase on three different evenings... and the last time there was a cloudless full moon to snap at! A proper 'harvest moon' at that.







12 comments:

  1. Always good to see pictures of clear skies (even if not recent) at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s always good to find forgotten photos. I love that beautiful sky in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing clicks , Loved the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky images, I love the sunset and moon photos. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent images of the sky. I really do need to pay more attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW YAM I would say your moon photos make me speechless but you know me. I'm rarely speechless but they are breathtaking
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy your moon shots...they are always so clear!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏