WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Eight years ago this month, I went on a trip I never thought I would ever do - a visit to the USA and Canada as a result of blogging connections. (Remember The BAR?) 

This month, I am going to seek out some localised tunes from the States, and next month it will be the turn of Canada - wonder what I will find? Let's begin with a clearly Celtic-influenced tune from Appalacia...

8 comments:

  1. Since i have a lot of my people living in Canada, I'm interested...

    The Celtic influence is obvious here, loved the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. five fantastic years of my life were lived in these Appalachian mountains and this has that sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like various types of music, this song is nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO REMEMBER THE B.A.R. and all the fun friends and fellowship....a once in a life time trip meeting you and all the other folks who attended.
    This is my kinda music...love strings
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We almost made it to that big meetup but circumstances didn't work out. Not familiar with those gals singing, but it is very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏