WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

First Friday Filmclub

This very short film from Estonia is extremely powerful in its representation of "not waving, drowning" - that sensation that some of us have experienced in life. For those who have not, this depiction might go some way to aiding understanding. And thank Heaven for the angels who come knocking...

Descent from Helen Takkin on Vimeo.

11 comments:

  1. A film with a powerful message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be safe to say that almost anywhere we go there is someone drowning..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear me...that was very powerful....
    I hope I would have the courage to help someone if I recognized their need.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It been a while since I watched a film.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a powerful visual of an all too common situation. Lee and Phod's Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad she didn't drown! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! I watched it three times. So powerfully envisioned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure was impactful!!! It must be horrible to find oneself in that mindframe.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏