Hope is what sustains life.
Yes, we must have hope. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
as I age resilience is a good word...hugs Cecilia
I feel like resilience is something many, especially those a bit younger than me are lacking. It is essential to live a good life.
another thought provoking find.
Thanks for sharing this awesome exhibit.
Yes!Unfortunately resilience is a much abused word in our country to motivate people to keep bearing the incompetent politicians.
I am quite tired of my resilience....
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Hope is what sustains life.
ReplyDeleteYes, we must have hope. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteas I age resilience is a good word...
ReplyDeletehugs Cecilia
I feel like resilience is something many, especially those a bit younger than me are lacking. It is essential to live a good life.
ReplyDeleteanother thought provoking find.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this awesome exhibit.
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately resilience is a much abused word in our country to motivate people to keep bearing the incompetent politicians.
I am quite tired of my resilience....
ReplyDelete