What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
I did this today. My favorite t-shirt had a 2 inch parting of the seams, I have had it hanging in plain sight for several days, to sit and stitch it closed. I got up and saw it, grabbed it and said do this now, and I did and now the moment is right because its done and over...
Sunday meditation.
ReplyDeleteThere's definitely something in that - it's the getting started that be the challenge for some.
ReplyDeleteThere ya go!
ReplyDeleteI am about to make the coffee. I will contemplate this as I grind the beans.
ReplyDeleteGreat quote and advice to live by. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteI 100% agree. Grab all the gold rings
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
I did this today. My favorite t-shirt had a 2 inch parting of the seams, I have had it hanging in plain sight for several days, to sit and stitch it closed. I got up and saw it, grabbed it and said do this now, and I did and now the moment is right because its done and over...
ReplyDeleteRight...as long as procrastination do not suddenly strike! :D
ReplyDelete