WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSundays; Life Lived Lovingly



9 comments:

  1. There's definitely something in that - it's the getting started that be the challenge for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to make the coffee. I will contemplate this as I grind the beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote and advice to live by. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 100% agree. Grab all the gold rings
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this today. My favorite t-shirt had a 2 inch parting of the seams, I have had it hanging in plain sight for several days, to sit and stitch it closed. I got up and saw it, grabbed it and said do this now, and I did and now the moment is right because its done and over...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right...as long as procrastination do not suddenly strike! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady thinks people miss moving forward or achieving things because they do wait for the right moment, that may never come. Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏