Quack! Quack! Whilst YAM-aunty catches up with the tale of the day she and Aitch found me, I thought that today I might share with you some selfies taken with plants around Aitch's garden. She has lots of pretty flowers and also edible things...
 |
| I think this blue sets off my pink rather well, don't you? |
 |
| Oooh, pretty pinksssss - need a better look... |
 |
| ...there's a bit of theme going on here, donchya think? |
 |
| Yup, definitely! |
 |
Here I am on the cucumber plant. Lots of flowers and a few small cukes on the way. The tomato plants missed getting photographed, but they smelled good! |
 |
Aitch was enjoying watching the local birds bathing in her water stand... I wanted a go!
|
 |
YAM-aunty was well pleased with herself for arranging it so that I was safe... really? Helloooo, clue is in my name! |
Ducky! What a charming garden tour! Those pink and blue flowers complement your feathers perfectly, and it looks like Aitch’s cucumber plant is thriving. Always such a delight to read your adventures!
ReplyDeleteDid D6939 get released as part of a race, or are they now a permanent family member?
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Hari OM
DeleteClue on the attached label - you can follow this and other ducks' travels on that FB page. I will release 6939 back into the 'wild' once back in Dunoon, so another can continue her adventures. Yxx
Very pretty pinks - Sweet William?
ReplyDeleteHari OM
DeleteIndeed it is. Yxx
Aitch's garden and flowers are beautiful and we love your happy selfie!
ReplyDeleteFun ducky!
ReplyDeleteHello YAM,
ReplyDeleteI love all the garden photos and Ducky looks cute sitting among the flowers. Cute photo of you and Ducky!
Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
Oh Ducky, your beauty blend right in with all those pretty pinks!!!
ReplyDeletedearest Ducky you are a lucky ducky to be able to travel around with YAM aunty and OMD(ucks) she finds the most purrfect posies to match your beautiful self.
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
Such beautiful and bright flowers!
ReplyDeleteYou sure were having fun hopping among the flowers, Ducky.
ReplyDeleteAwesome series of photos, Ducky so cute :) Enjoying your post.
ReplyDeleteYou are so much fun! I am glad we have met! XX
ReplyDelete