As I am on the road and it has been high summer, the yarnworking has fallen behind, I fear. I could go rooting around for some interesting things to share, but I have decided, instead, to take a little mini-break for Saturdays in August. I will very much look forward to those posts from others who are sharing their various stitcheries (and thanks for joining in!)
So screen silence here till September!

Enjoy your mini-break on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteMOL MOL YAM I of all friends cannot fault your lack of stitchery as I have been quite slack too
ReplyDeleteI am working on a project but not too much at a time due to shoulder which is well and I want it to stay that way
Hugs cecilia
Enjoy your break, sounds good to me! Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your time on the road, but also find a little time to pick up the hook or needles.
ReplyDeleteAll the best. Have a great trip, lots of adventure and experience which will come across in your Sep posts, I believe.
ReplyDeleteHari Om
DeleteEven current posts. I have been travelling for four weeks now and will be back home for August, but need to catch up specifically on yarn works... Yxx
Saturdays in summer are yours to do with exactly as you wish. Enjoy every moment, YAM.
ReplyDeleteEin Auszeit, gerade im Sommer, ist eine gute Sache. Danach ist man meist wieder richtig kreativ und voller Tatendrang. Ich wünsche dir eine gute Zeit.
ReplyDelete