What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
The Trump stick springs to mind, the Hegseth stick, the Rubio stick…..in your part of the world the Farage stick…..here at home the Poilèvre stick….on and on it goes.
Wowzers! What a week you have had! We thoroughly enjoyed your adventures! Mom especially enjoyed the land art! I, Marvelous LOVE Bugs and Birds (and rodents too). We have an abundance of Dragon and Damsel flies this year. Do you think they know how to work the humming bird feeders? As they sure hang around the feeder. I love to sit on the table and watch them. We had 16 hours of RAIN on Wednesday evening and an unannounced sprinkle last evening! We are hoping that the weather gods keep it up, even the birds are happier! Keep being awesome (and keep the bug photos coming - I LOVE them!) Your #1 Fan Boy - Marvelous
Great quote
ReplyDeleteDoes the same apply to politicians?
ReplyDeleteBrilliant plan!
ReplyDeleteThe Trump stick springs to mind, the Hegseth stick, the Rubio stick…..in your part of the world the Farage stick…..here at home the Poilèvre stick….on and on it goes.
ReplyDeleteAction please note arguments!
ReplyDeleteGreat quote, most politicians are crooked. It is hard to find a straight stick among them. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
ReplyDeleteOOH!
ReplyDeleteMOL BOL LOL very logical and accurate and exactly how I'd prove it.
ReplyDeleteBut some folks just like to argue for the sake of arguing
Hugs cecilia
Man, that D.L. Moody quote about laying a straight stick alongside a crooked one instead of wasting time arguing or denouncing it hits so deep.
ReplyDeleteWowzers! What a week you have had! We thoroughly enjoyed your adventures! Mom especially enjoyed the land art! I, Marvelous LOVE Bugs and Birds (and rodents too). We have an abundance of Dragon and Damsel flies this year. Do you think they know how to work the humming bird feeders? As they sure hang around the feeder. I love to sit on the table and watch them. We had 16 hours of RAIN on Wednesday evening and an unannounced sprinkle last evening! We are hoping that the weather gods keep it up, even the birds are happier! Keep being awesome (and keep the bug photos coming - I LOVE them!) Your #1 Fan Boy - Marvelous
ReplyDelete