WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

COMMENTS NOT PUBLISHING.... Action to take

Many of you will by now have been frustrated at the endlessly hung comments 'publishing' thing that is going on today on Blogger. 

I am going to encourage you all to go to THIS LINK, where you can hit the 'same question' tab and add your vote to have the issue looked at by the Google team.

Just in case you have an aversion to hyperlinks and prefer to paste and copy, here is the link in full:

https://support.google.com/blogger/thread/464854619/comments-not-publishing?hl=en&sjid=5488530231809490096-EU

You will note I added my own comment to the question raised. There are also some other questions posed, which you can add your vote to. Just hit the 'back' above the question box to see the others. By all means, also repost this to your own blogs so that the word can spread and action taken quickly... here's hoping things are back to normal by tomorrow! 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this ... I came to see what was happening - as I knew you'd be 'on top of it' ... I let Alex know and he noted this post ... great to know we've a techie in our midst! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that the issue has been fixed and publishing is happening☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hari Om
      Really, Dayveed? You've got the name on the side bar... Yxx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so very much for the link. I did add myself to the list of ones with problem posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes--thank you for sharing the link and the solution. I was wondering why I didn't get any comments yesterday!

    Stilt knitters? Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏