WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menosukhi Moments; the pet you get when you can't get a pet

As most of you know, YAM has been around the globe a bit of late.  It has not allowed for replacement of furry companions in life.  Even though now settled (at least for the foreseeable future), it would still be a bit difficult to incorporate an animal in my existence.  A variety of reasons.  It doesn't mean that I have no place for animals in my life though.  

On the contrary, as I have found a welcome in Pet Blogville despite the lack of such presence in my own home.  I get my fur-fix also by adopting lonely-looking stuffed animals.  ...and then there is Angel.

There are four charities to which I 'subscribe' (ie permanently support) and one of these is PDSA, which not only supports sick pets, but the people who own them and are struggling to meet their needs. I opted to join the supporters of this little Staffordshire Terrier and we get regular updates and letters on her progress.  This letter was waiting for me when I got back from Edinburgh and I would like to share it with you.





























































I know a lot of my Blogville pals will identify with this one...




































...and I just know Bertie can empathise with this one!!!


































































I always look forward to these updates and letters... every bit as much as I love to visit all the pet-pals online!!!

Blessings and ether-hugs with some wags thrown in.  YAM-aunty xxx

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely update and a fine cause to support. And Bertie is very envious of Angel's unscheduled bus ride!
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just super; made my day. My Angie and Fiona would have loved hearing about it too, but Aeuba, the new rescue dog, just sleeps and eats. Ah, well. At least she could be happier if she wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful! We love that you get updates - wonderful we say!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU have TONS of FUR and FIN and Shelled FURENDS in your life... you DO have PLENTY of us... just Vicariously. OR Virtually... Whichever ... it is all good and it all works fur us. RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful! You are indeed a furiend to us 4-leggers!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey Aunty ...... You're such a lovely, aye?? How nice of you to help look after Angel and how good that you get feedback. Her owner looks like a real good bloke and doesn't he love Angel and doesn't she love him?? The pictures tell the story aye? Talking about pictures ...... has IT arrived yet???

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea, and I bet it cheered up your day.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that sweet?!! I find it so hard to travel with 4 cats.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏