WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menofilcher; borrowing on the run

Just an addendum regarding Isaac - I have NOT adopted; he is a puppy in training and I (along with hundreds of other folk I hope) have opted to sponsor that training, which will mean I get updates and can follow his life till end of 'school' which is a couple of years. Meanwhile...

Travelling over to Edinburgh again, so a filler to make sure there is at least one post out - you may find another if I can get my act into gear...





7 comments:

  1. Cheered up my morning.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL! Nice to get a laugh!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Frankie and Ernie ..... the spoiled milk cracked me up ..... once I got it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...ha now I know that the song "No Milk Today" wasn't written by Herman's Hermits... it was the dad of that milk box who wrote it :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏