WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menocayshun... a Case of She's Offagainorrhoea ...

Yup, the YAMster's leaving the hutch! In case you've been hiding under a bush somewhere, it is time to head off and help raise the BAR. In fact, as you read this, I am ready for takeoff! Am travelling light. This means only taking the YAMroid with me and have learned from experience that it is not the best unit for major posting activity to blogs. I can certainly keep track of everyone else (where wifi presents itself) and will comment when I can... but mostly will be saving up the good stuff for posts when I get back!

Now... I could just 'hi and goodbye' and leave ya hanging; but there have been no missing days in my three-plus years of blogging and don't intend to start now. Part of my own personal remit here is to entertain and enlighten. If I can't use words to do this, will use piccies... or film.

Have been rootling around in Vimeo to find some gems of worth to keep you occupied in my absence. Some will be fun, some will be sombre... all will be worth the watching and likely to prompt deeper feeling/thinking. Aside from this, you will find some familiarity in that Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays, which have pretty much become 'theme days' will stick to theme. I get back to Dunoon on July 1st. In the meantime, will be meeting quite a few of you on my pootly through Indiana, Ohio, and Ontario, before taking a week to myself in Nova Scotia. Oh yeah, it's gonna be a good one!!!

Let me start you off with a menosukhi, feel-good clip... and for more on sloths, head here!!!


Meet the sloths from Lucy Cooke on Vimeo.

9 comments:

  1. Have a safe journey and a wonderful time!
    Cheers, Gail.
    PS Bertie and I are most envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Aunty Yam at the BAR. Mom said since we are not attending, we will have to settle for drinks at the bar and pretend we're at the BAR. BOL

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD YAM-Aunty.... WE are gonna be seeing you SOOOOOOON. Can't WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my peeps and my crabby girls are so excited to meet you! Wishing you very safe travels.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel safe...Mama, Arty & I can't wait to meet you!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey Aunty ...... have the BEST time, aye?? Look out for me. I'll be FLAT but I'll be there. Mum's soooooooooo envious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a good journey and the bestest time at BAR ... and please take 87 photos or more :o)

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏