WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menow Here, All Rumours Denied

Despite what you may have thought, had you been here early enough, the YAMster has not dropped off the ends of the earth!!! A loyal reader complained about an absent post... I remind you my dears, that the alphabet items are 26 in number in a 30 day month and therefore Fridays are being left 'fallow'.

That said, something must be placed. Last week there was a regular film club. In a couple of weeks, it will be the regular FFF post. 

I could leave it at this. What I will say is that things are ticking along at this side of the screen - though not necessarily all that smoothly, still in a more forward direction than has been the case for most of this year. Care help is just that wee bit closer to our horizon. Mac3 has proven himself an able and willing and highly competent care attendant. The YAMster has had way more sleep than in almost the entire past three months together - and could still sleep till Christmas if she were allowed...

We had a lovely moon this month, did we not? I managed a few decent shots. Let me now leave you with a couple.




15 comments:

  1. Yes it is a lovely moon and I'm happy to have my YAM fix....
    I do recall now....my aging brain...that you said Fridays were not included in A-Z
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy you are now here:) We too were worried when we didn't see that second post pop up in our feedly reader. We are very happy to hear that progress is being made. It won't all go perfectly, but getting some sleep has to be a big help. Here's to continued better times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you on your back in the yard? Those are inspiring shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear that you are finding some relief. Your moon photos are lovely. I'm happy that you had time to go outside and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello YAM aunty. I, the Tigger, fully understand the importance of sleep - all day if at all possible so as to be awake and active all night when the humans are home and in the house..... Try singing to the moon that feels good - a really good howl does wonders for the soul; I do it lots at night when the city is quiet. F&P Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for havin the moon photos I missed... love the last one it makes a great base for including a dog :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These moonshots are far more successful than Boris's will likely be...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yam - I'm going to be going through your other posts ... but am here today to see all is well and progressing slowly - I can only wish you and the family the best ... these periods of life are not easy - been there and exhausted myself in the process. Take care and look after yourself ... love Bouncing Bertie's comment - wonderful to see the moon. Stay safe - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the moon and the fact Mac 3 is helping you get badly needed sleep.. so glad you have help now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      My brother is only here till next Wednesday - his first visit since the start of the year, due to a certain world wide interruption... He is a computer engineer, but also, it turns out, a darned good nurse!!! it has been lovely having him here. Yxx

      Delete
  10. Magnificent moon photography ~ divine !

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos!
    I'm so happy you managed some sleep! Wow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shots! my muse is hiding these days. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏