WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menowercogitatus: Thinking Thursdays

I know it's another month, and you might have been hoping I'd think of something different. But I haven't, and I think this podcast holds a lot of interest. Geeky? Yes. Important? Absolutely! Energy production has become one of the HUGE discussions globally for all sorts of reasons. Many folks are shouting for hydrogen production to become the main focus. 

However, there are all sorts of obstacles and reasons why this is not a short-term or fix-all solution. Professor David Cebon, in this programme, discusses exactly why. The explanation of the 'colours' of hydrogen is eye-opening. (I am providing the YTube version, but you can find the PLUS podcast of The Fully Charged Show on all the main podcast platforms.)

"Professor David Cebon has authored or co-authored more than 200 peer-reviewed papers on dynamic loads of heavy vehicles, road and bridge response and damage, asphalt micromechanics, weigh-in-motion, advanced suspension design, safety, productivity and energy consumption. In this episode, he hones in on Hydrogen and sets straight a few myths about its uses and cleanliness." (from show notes)

2 comments:

  1. I'm running very late. On top of grocery day I also had an unplanned dental appt. Chipped a tooth last night.
    I am home...the verdict is back part of tooth broken off. I hate it happened my dentist said the last Xray on the lower left showed a small fracture in the tooth. So it was inevitable but I guess the carrot and kernel were breaking point. She told me they have so many cases where kernels break teeth. I think what happened was I picked up several pieces a one time. One was not full popped. I go back next Wed morning for my dentist to prepare the tooth for a crown they now have the skills to make them in house so. I had one done that way about a year ago I am very pleased with it. Just no chewing on the left side.
    Gorgeous October day we are going on a picnic at Shelley Lake about 11 am.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific post! I (personally) believe the only "quick" remedy would be to unplug everything, but then anarchy and chaos would reign...there are many different solutions, but they ALL have drawbacks.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏