WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoinggg...Another Boomerang With Paws On

Yesterday we went back to 2015 and the date of 22nd September. Which is actually today...but here now I present you a reprint of the post from the 21st September of that year. I swapped them because this post resulted in my scribbling some nonsense verse in response to a prompt... which lends itself very well to being next week's boomerang (and here's the plug!)


So read the following and then hold your breath until next Friday to find out the tale that was told! (One or two of you may remember this...)

"...What are you looking at???"
This cat appeared in the father's garden on the day I was down photographing a bunch of bonny blooms.
There was some 'cattitude' going down...

I was mesmerised... I mean... wouldn't you be?

I couldn't help it; I just HAD to ask... I mean, who could resist?!

"You seriously expect me to answer that??!"
eerrrrrr, well, you can't wiggle your whiskers at me and loll on the wall like that and expect me not to ask.




13 comments:

  1. I feel I should remember this one but I don't so thanks for re-posting. Holding my breath now until next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the purple boots... are they part of the story? maybe a purple rain event?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty and photos, I like the purple booties. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you discover the mystery of the purple footwear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty and we love your pretty purple slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yam - are those painted paws? I don't remember this ... looking forward to finding out - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. no memory of it, but that is standard from me, I can't hold onto a memory long enough to walk in the other room and tell it to bob. can't wait to see it on FFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha... lovely conversation and cattitude photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL MOL MOL Garden Cat was YAM-aRized...with fashionable purple slippers
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cats are such interesting animals. Surely miss the ones we had over the years. namaste, janice, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He knew you were going to take liberties with his pristine paws. He looks very like one that has visited our garden for years - called Long Legs by both us and our neighbours because the white long johns sticking out of his pin striped suit make his legs look unrealistically long. Remarkable likeness in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We want to know too! How did that kitties paws get purple?

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏