WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menobsent

If any of you have thought me a tad 'absent' from comments or visiting this week, please forgive. Mac1 visiting for a few days. Always distracting! Due to the weather...


... we are staying indoors and working on our individual projects. Me with the crochet hook, Mac1 with her fabric and thread...


What can I tell you? We're a creative pair! I am making some knee warmers for my sis - and she is working on some patchwork blocks to make into a quilt for a friend. Keeps us out of mischief. And dry. (Also blast-free...What you can't tell from the window shot is the hoolie that is blowing.)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American pals!!! 




15 comments:

  1. Oooh I see lots of colour, and inspiration going on there. Nice to have family around. Enjoy the companionable warmth indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Mac1 set up in front of the radiator! Keep warm and productive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you two have lots to keep you busy. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good news. I'd been wondering if Mac1 had made it across to the Hutch.
    Enjoy your projects.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like the two of you are having a great time together and being very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is better with conversation, at least it is to me... enjoy your sister time and hope the hoolie leaves before she does and you get a little outdoor time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Crafting is fun , even more so is spending time with your sister. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yam - all I can say - is you're both sounding busy and keeping away from that foul weather. Sounds like a happy family time - all the best - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun to have a pal! XX to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you and Mac1 crafts are me too...crafting keeps my mind and fingers out of trouble
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to be working together, on your own projects...in the warm!!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏