WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms

Well, here we are, running to the end. Let's finish with the classic farewell to the year given a twist of the Leprechaun by this German band who favour Irish music with a metal tone.

To you all who have stayed the course and taken the time to comment - for yay or nay - thank you for the listening and permitting me to attempt prising open your musical horizons! I have been beavering away preparing next year's offerings. I hope you have had fun watching me wriggle my way through this one, and I look forward to finding out what you think of the next lot! 

9 comments:

  1. I can understand the words to this one for sure, it sounds like is has the jitters, like drugged up ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's different, I have mixed reactions. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer the traditional version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Yam - sorry haven't been around ... been bugged, but am recovering ... got friends here for a couple of days ... hope you've had a happy time before and after today ... Happy New Year - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I didn't quite get it... Cultural disparity, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a lively rendition now if I could just move my feet fast enough to join Riverdance
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏