WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menofilcher-achooo!!!

Yes this is the begged, borrowed, stolen page to fill in when my head/time/health will not.  Still under the pall of infection and apart from the cross-eyed, green-lipped look, I'm fine.  

Really.

Enjoy these why don't you?


Funny Dogs - Funny Dog Picture 06 (FunnyPica.com)


and last but not at all least...


YAM xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Auntie Yam, we love these especially the grave situation. Mum has a cold too and her knee is bad today. I told her not to mow the grass but she said she was sorry for me as I could not see my way around. Love Vicki xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    He hehheh I thought you might like these your ladyship. Oh dear poor mum. Tell her she really must remember her years now..... ahem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Yam, and I hope you are, also, as soon as possible. I loved the grave situation, too, especially the shadow under the Lady Vicki lookalike, but my favourite has to be the otter, praying for fish.
    Take care now,
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Thanks Kay - rather a fun lot, what? Turned the corner, health-wise, today so should be back to my usual in another couple. Hope you also are on the mend. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏