WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menootabootery at The Bay; final days part two.

As mentioned on Monday, the aim of the last full day at Hervey Bay was to photograph some special sculptures. Well, here we go.


Isn't that beautiful??? Even as we drove by it the first time I saw it, I knew it was special. It was the same feeling I had when I saw The Kelpies. That the models were 'live' is what makes the difference I think. I know that on my bucket list, now, is to be in the bay when the whales come to play!


14 comments:

  1. Truly magnificent sculptures.
    And yes, I too felt that way on first seeing the Kelpies.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking. At first glimpse I thought an'angel'...then I saw the words. Truly amazing
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sculpture is truly amazing and magnificent. I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Humpback Whales are beautiful.
    This reminds me of the first time
    I viewed a Orca crossing the Puget Sound,
    my sister and I were on the ferry crossing
    from Mukilteo to Kingston. What a site to see!!


    ReplyDelete
  5. I will just still The Gang at LLB and add the word "amazing"
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  6. that#s super impressing... we love the whale statue... and Phennys favorite movie is Moby Dick so he would love this place LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly amazing sculptures.
    Great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sculptures are WOW!!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent!!!! Thanks for sharing such a special sight. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, amazing!!!! The size of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Yam - stunning sculptures ... love seeing them ... and wonderful use of ancient wood - indigenous artists are so clever. Looks like water is cascading off her ... fascinating tale too - delightful thank you - Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏